Healthy-food franchises expanding in metro Phoenix
Two healthy-food franchises are among the businesses opening new metro Phoenix during the second half of this year.
One is Smoothie King, a New Orleans-based business that has two Phoenix-area franchises. Plans call for another two this year and four more next year, said Steve Shields, the company's franchise development manager.
Healthy and nutritious food is popular among today's consumers, he said.
"The demographics are right for the product we have," he said. Smoothie King's smoothies can be divided into four categories: meal replacements, high-protein alternatives, vegan and... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve