Heavy storms expected Thursday and Friday
Get ready for the rain.
A cold front is expected to soak South Florida late Thursday and much of the day Friday.
Forecasters expect the rainy weather to begin in the afternoon and not let up for a while.
Friday's rain chance: 80 percent.
“We are dry for now..., but you need to take your umbrella,” CBS4 meteorologist Lissette Gonzalez advised her Facebook followers Thursday morning. “Some storms could be strong to severe.”
The weather service is warning that winds of up to 60 mph are possible later Thursday and Friday along with the developing... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat