Heavy storms expected Thursday and Friday
Get ready for the rain.
A cold front is expected to soak South Florida late Thursday and much of the day Friday.
Forecasters expect the rainy weather to begin in the afternoon and not let up for a while.
Friday's rain chance: 80 percent.
“We are dry for now..., but you need to take your umbrella,” CBS4 meteorologist Lissette Gonzalez advised her Facebook followers Thursday morning. “Some storms could be strong to severe.”
The weather service is warning that winds of up to 60 mph are possible later Thursday and Friday along with the developing... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...