Here's how to support victims of the Florida high school shooting
CLOSE Florida Gov. Rick Scott says he'll sit down with state leaders and work on how they can make sure people with mental illness aren't able to get guns. (Feb. 15)
A GoFundMe has been set up to support the victims and families of the shooting that killed 17 people and injured more than a dozen others at a Florida high school Wednesday.
The fundraiser, which was organized by the Broward Education Foundation, had raised more than $220,000 in three hours Thursday morning.
Tejay Ryan, director of marketing at the Broward Education Foundation, said she feels horror and disbelief for these... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today