Here's what we know about Phoenix Rising FC's proposed MLS-style stadium
Phoenix Rising FC doesn't have a spot with Major League Soccer yet, but the club continues to make plans to join MLS.
Under new ownership, the club reinvented itself with a new name and new stadium in 2017. This year, the club is committed to taking the next big step MLS requires of its teams: Developing a soccer-specific stadium
The club set that process in motion by hiring two architecture firms to design a new structure on its existing land on the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community reservation.
“We're continuing to enhance our application we've already submitted with regards to... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died