Here's where West Valley congressional candidates stand on climate change
Seven candidates for the congressional seat held by former U.S. Rep. Trent Franks debated in the Arizona Republic and azcentral.com newsroom last week, fielding questions on topics ranging from gun rights to immigration policy to human-caused climate change.
Early voting begins Wednesday to replace Franks, who resigned in December amid allegations of sexual misconduct. The primary election is Feb. 27; the general election is April 24.
Answers to the climate change question were divided sharply along party lines — Republicans dismissed concerns of a changing climate by pointing to low... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve