Highlights of plans offered by 13 insurers on state exchange
Thirteen insurers offer plans on the Michigan Health Insurance Exchange, or state exchange. Priority sells products under two licenses. Below are some highlights.
Alliance Health and Life Insurance, Detroit (a subsidiary of HAP)
Coverage area: HMO plans cover Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne counties; PPO plans cover Arenac, Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Midland, Monroe, Oakland, Ogemaw, Roscommon, Saginaw, Sanilac, St. Clair, Tuscola, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
For more... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...