Highlights of plans offered by 13 insurers on state exchange
Thirteen insurers offer plans on the Michigan Health Insurance Exchange, or state exchange. Priority sells products under two licenses. Below are some highlights.
Alliance Health and Life Insurance, Detroit (a subsidiary of HAP)
Coverage area: HMO plans cover Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne counties; PPO plans cover Arenac, Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Midland, Monroe, Oakland, Ogemaw, Roscommon, Saginaw, Sanilac, St. Clair, Tuscola, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
For more... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat