Highlights of plans offered by 13 insurers on state exchange
Thirteen insurers offer plans on the Michigan Health Insurance Exchange, or state exchange. Priority sells products under two licenses. Below are some highlights.
Alliance Health and Life Insurance, Detroit (a subsidiary of HAP)
Coverage area: HMO plans cover Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne counties; PPO plans cover Arenac, Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Midland, Monroe, Oakland, Ogemaw, Roscommon, Saginaw, Sanilac, St. Clair, Tuscola, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
For more... read more
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant
- 14:25 Louisville offers 7 Saguaro football players scholarships on same day
- 14:17 AP Interview: Iran says if US exits deal, it likely will too