Highway Patrol: Shooting suspect in custody in Missouri
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A man suspected of fatally shooting four people at his neighbor's home in Kansas before killing another man about 170 miles away in rural Missouri was taken into custody early Wednesday morning after an extensive manhunt, the Missouri State Highway Patrol said.
Pablo Antonio Serrano-Vitorino was captured just after midnight Wednesday, patrol Lt. Paul Reinsch said. Reinsch said he had no other details, but another patrol official told The Kansas City Star that Serrano-Vitorino was found lying on a hill just north of Interstate 70 and that no shots were fired.
"He... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes