Higley-Saguaro state playoff basketball game ends when fight breaks out
An Arizona high school basketball game ended prematurely when a fight broke out Friday night.
Gilbert Higley was declared the winner over visiting Scottsdale Saguaro in the boys state tournament play-in game when it was called with 6:48 left.
But Higley Athletic Director Aaron Dille said, "I would argue there no winners there."
Higley was leading 63-37 when a fight occurred in front of the Saguaro bench, Dille said.
It was captured on film by AZ Finest Mixtape.
Dille said a Higley and Saguaro player were "jawing with each other." It escalated to one player shoving the... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...