Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump win Mississippi primaries, as voters in four states head to polls
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both won their parties' Mississippi primaries Tuesday, with both front-runners widening their lead in the key delegate count.
The Democratic race was called for Clinton by the Associated Press and several news networks as soon as polls closed.
With 1% of precincts reporting, Clinton led Bernie Sanders 84% to 13%.
ELECTION 2016: LIVE VOTING RESULTS
Trump was declared the winner of the Republican race moments later.
View Gallery New York Daily News front pages on the presidential election With 1% of precincts reporting, Trump had the support of 57% of... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...