Hillary Clinton takes victory lap in New York rally
NEW YORK — Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, returning to the city where she kicked off her presidential campaign almost nine months ago, reveled in her Super Tuesday victories at a labor rally on Wednesday attended by top Democrats.
Super Tuesday “was one for the history books,’’ she exalted, picking up on other speakers’ claims that Clinton is now on her way to becoming the nation’s first woman president.
In an appearance that had the feel, if not the substance, of a victory lap, Clinton focused on the economic issues dear to her audience; did not refer to her Democratic rival; and... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case