Hip injury likely to sideline Suns' Devin Booker for Lakers game Tuesday
Devin Booker's chances of playing against the Los Angeles Lakers Tuesday don't sound promising.
Booker, who suffered a left hip pointer in Sunday's loss to the Charlotte Hornets, could not practice Monday and said that the hip “hurts really bad right now.”
“At the end of the day if I feel tomorrow like I do now I couldn't play,” Booker said. “It's not something that hurts a little bit that I can play through. Right now physically I couldn't play if I tried to.”
Booker suffered the injury in the fourth quarter of Sunday's loss, in which Phoenix blew a 21-point third-quarter lead. He took a... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...