Hiroki Kuroda exits early with bruised middle finger as Yankees fall to Red Sox again
RED SOX 7, YANKEES 4
Just what the Yankees needed: another injury.
The Bombers watched Hiroki Kuroda leave Wednesday night’s game in the second inning after taking a line drive off his right middle finger, leaving the righthander’s status up in the air.
Things didn’t get better after Kuroda was gone, as the Red Sox built up a big early lead, then coasted to a 7-4 victory on a frigid night at the Stadium.
Ron Antonelli/New York Daily News Travis Hafner rounds the bases after hitting a solo home run in the fifth inning. read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing