Hiroki Kuroda injury latest blow to Yankees, who need CC Sabathia and pitching staff to survive
It's getting more dire by the minute in the Bronx, as the Yankees, who may or may not be considering changing their name to the Walking Wounded, absorbed yet another injury on Wednesday night as well as another ugly loss to the Red Sox.
Who knew that two games into the season, the reality of the situation would make the preseason predictions of doom and gloom look tame.
Except for newcomer Vernon Wells, the Yankees haven’t hit a lick so far, which isn’t all that unexpected. Pitching was their only hope of surviving the injury onslaught, which is why it was crucial that older starters such... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing