History for sale with 50-year antiques collection
SCOTTVILLE, Mich. -- An estate sale for part of the property of a popular western Michigan antique dealer is about to go on sale.
The Muskegon Chronicle reports ( http://bit.ly/1j0cdwo ) that collecting the items was a passion for Neil J. Frick. He died in July at the age of 87. Some of the items he collected at Frick's Old Country Store and in his apartment go on sale at the Scottville store from Thursday through Saturday. Other items will be auctioned in April.
Items he collected during more than 50 years include advertising signs, political memorabilia, lithographs, farm machinery, oil... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt