Hit movie scares up new readers for Stephen King's 'It'
Here’s a look at what’s new on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list…
'It' guy: Stephen King fans are staying up in anticipation of Sleeping Beauties, his brand-new fright-fest with the fairy-tale title, on sale Sept. 26.
But first, the horror master has a new/old hit with It, his 31-year-old horror tale that’s scaring up fresh business in bookstores thanks to the boffo movie adaptation. The 1,153-page (!) novel, which first landed on the list at No. 17 on April 6, is No. 4 this week, its highest ranking. (The full list will be published on Thursday.)
Originally released in 1986 (USA... read more
- 20:39 More than a meal: Corner in downtown Phoenix turns into place of...
- 19:28 Barton to go mum over disclosed photo, citing probe
- 19:28 Republican push tax plan hard, but voters seem uninterested
- 19:28 AP source: Flynn lawyers make a break with Trump team
- 18:34 Detroit Lions look like fried turkeys against Minnesota Vikings
- 18:34 Bruce Pearl still refusing to interview with Auburn officials and...
- 18:34 University of Louisville is considering doing away with the...
- 17:43 Thanksgiving Day temperature climbs to 87 degrees, tying all-time...
- 17:14 Coyotes will be without goalie Antti Raanta for at least the next...
- 16:27 Civilian Phoenix police assistants to start handling some patrol calls