Hit movie scares up new readers for Stephen King's 'It'
Here’s a look at what’s new on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list…
'It' guy: Stephen King fans are staying up in anticipation of Sleeping Beauties, his brand-new fright-fest with the fairy-tale title, on sale Sept. 26.
But first, the horror master has a new/old hit with It, his 31-year-old horror tale that’s scaring up fresh business in bookstores thanks to the boffo movie adaptation. The 1,153-page (!) novel, which first landed on the list at No. 17 on April 6, is No. 4 this week, its highest ranking. (The full list will be published on Thursday.)
Originally released in 1986 (USA... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all