Hit movie scares up new readers for Stephen King's 'It'
Here’s a look at what’s new on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list…
'It' guy: Stephen King fans are staying up in anticipation of Sleeping Beauties, his brand-new fright-fest with the fairy-tale title, on sale Sept. 26.
But first, the horror master has a new/old hit with It, his 31-year-old horror tale that’s scaring up fresh business in bookstores thanks to the boffo movie adaptation. The 1,153-page (!) novel, which first landed on the list at No. 17 on April 6, is No. 4 this week, its highest ranking. (The full list will be published on Thursday.)
Originally released in 1986 (USA... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston