Hogwarts, Harry Potter’s school, though fictional, valued at $204 million
How much would it cost to buy Harry Potter's school?
Real-estate blogger David Cross says investors hoping to get their hands on a real-life Hogwarts would have to cough up a staggering $204,102,000.
RELATED: FORMER HOME OF J.K. ROWLING SELLS FOR $3.6 MILLION
He came to the eye-watering conclusion after taking into account its price per square foot and the size of the supposedly isolated British building.
Die-hard Harry Potter fans, with their insane in-depth knowledge of the seven fantasy novels, were drafted in to help him figure out how big its class and bedrooms were.
Eamonn... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike