Hogwarts, Harry Potter’s school, though fictional, valued at $204 million
How much would it cost to buy Harry Potter's school?
Real-estate blogger David Cross says investors hoping to get their hands on a real-life Hogwarts would have to cough up a staggering $204,102,000.
RELATED: FORMER HOME OF J.K. ROWLING SELLS FOR $3.6 MILLION
He came to the eye-watering conclusion after taking into account its price per square foot and the size of the supposedly isolated British building.
Die-hard Harry Potter fans, with their insane in-depth knowledge of the seven fantasy novels, were drafted in to help him figure out how big its class and bedrooms were.
Eamonn... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco