Homeless man dies after being struck by vehicle in Birmingham
The smell of flesh lingered in the air after a homeless man was struck by a vehicle on the Red Mountain Expressway on Tuesday night.
Birmingham Police said the unidentified man was trying to cross the road when he was struck by a car near the University Boulevard exit at 10 p.m. His feet, which were cut off during the accident, were lying on the road as officers investigated the scene.
Police have closed the northbound lanes to gather more information about the wreck.
This article will be updated when more information becomes available.
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...