Hometown U: Experimental economics probes future cooperation
Next spring, Alaska and Norwegian college students will participate in an educational pilot program that explores shared management of Arctic resources. This “proof-of-concept” eventually will shape an entire course on cooperation and conflict in the Arctic.
Eventual plans call for both universities to offer the course and professors from both schools to teach relevant segments. Students in Tromsø and Anchorage will overcome a 10-hour time difference to participate in experiments and collaborate on projects. Funding will provide for some student and faculty exchanges in spring.... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow