Homewood police ID 3 charged in massive FBI human trafficking sweep
Three more Alabama men facing human trafficking charges after a nationwide law enforcement operation have now been identified.
Homewood police today said the FBI's Operation Cross Country X led to the arrest of five people in that city. James Hendricks, Cordarius Cowlin and Michael Arnold are charged with human trafficking.
Two women were also charged: Erin Lane on felony probation violation and Angel Christina Ozbolt for failure to appear in court on a felony.
Operation Cross Country X took place last week throughout the U.S. The effort focuses on underage victims of prostitution.... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat