Homewood police ID 3 charged in massive FBI human trafficking sweep
Three more Alabama men facing human trafficking charges after a nationwide law enforcement operation have now been identified.
Homewood police today said the FBI's Operation Cross Country X led to the arrest of five people in that city. James Hendricks, Cordarius Cowlin and Michael Arnold are charged with human trafficking.
Two women were also charged: Erin Lane on felony probation violation and Angel Christina Ozbolt for failure to appear in court on a felony.
Operation Cross Country X took place last week throughout the U.S. The effort focuses on underage victims of prostitution.... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes