Homicide suspected in death of Arizona prison inmate
An inmate's death on Tuesday at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman in Florence is being investigated as a homicide, officials said.
Michael R. Arvizo, 31, was found unresponsive in his cell Monday at 11:17 p.m., said the Arizona Department of Corrections in a press release.
Ofifcials said paramedics attempted life-saving measures on Arvizo, but he was pronounced dead at 12:02 a.m. on Tuesday.
Criminal investigators suspect foul play was involved and have identified a suspect, the press release said. The suspect was not identified.
Corrections officials said they plan to pursue criminal... read more
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe