Homicide suspected in death of Arizona prison inmate
An inmate's death on Tuesday at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman in Florence is being investigated as a homicide, officials said.
Michael R. Arvizo, 31, was found unresponsive in his cell Monday at 11:17 p.m., said the Arizona Department of Corrections in a press release.
Ofifcials said paramedics attempted life-saving measures on Arvizo, but he was pronounced dead at 12:02 a.m. on Tuesday.
Criminal investigators suspect foul play was involved and have identified a suspect, the press release said. The suspect was not identified.
Corrections officials said they plan to pursue criminal... read more
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it
- 00:29 North Korea's offer of concessions comes with a catch for US
- 00:29 Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in rural areas