'Hope Church' at ASU expelled from council, allowed to stay on campus
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A Tempe church that sprang from a controversial campus ministry in Tucson is under investigation by Arizona State University, accused of stalking, hazing and other misconduct.
Arizona State University's year-long investigation into campus ministry Hope Church has resulted in the group being voted off the university's Council of Religious Advisors.
The decision allows Hope Church to remain on campus, but it will have to pay for space at ASU's Tempe campus.
The decision comes more than a month after ASU informed Hope Church that its probe showed it was in... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents