Hottest Ferrari yet, other new car models to debut in Geneva
Europe’s spring new-car season kicks off in Geneva in March with several major unveilings of new models on the way.
But the brands and models that are missing may be as noteworthy as those debuting in the Alpine city.
A couple of leading small cars, including the Ford Focus, apparently passed up Geneva’s spotlight in favor of solo events where they wouldn’t fight other vehicles for attention. Ford is expected to showcase the new Focus in April.
The show will go on without them with an emphasis on new SUVs to meet insatiable global demand. The Geneva unveilings are due March 5 to 7.
Here's... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler