Hottest Ferrari yet, other new car models to debut in Geneva
Europe’s spring new-car season kicks off in Geneva in March with several major unveilings of new models on the way.
But the brands and models that are missing may be as noteworthy as those debuting in the Alpine city.
A couple of leading small cars, including the Ford Focus, apparently passed up Geneva’s spotlight in favor of solo events where they wouldn’t fight other vehicles for attention. Ford is expected to showcase the new Focus in April.
The show will go on without them with an emphasis on new SUVs to meet insatiable global demand. The Geneva unveilings are due March 5 to 7.
Here's... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...