House Democrat seeks data on Trump firm donation to Treasury
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior House Democrat is asking the Trump Organization and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (mih-NOO'-shin) to provide more information on a $151,470 donation the Trump family firm turned over in February to the government. President Donald Trump pledged last year to donate profits from foreign government patronage at his company's properties.
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., ranking Democrat on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, asked a Trump Organization lawyer Monday by letter to provide documents showing the company's foreign government payments and... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler