House Democrat seeks data on Trump firm donation to Treasury
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior House Democrat is asking the Trump Organization and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (mih-NOO'-shin) to provide more information on a $151,470 donation the Trump family firm turned over in February to the government. President Donald Trump pledged last year to donate profits from foreign government patronage at his company's properties.
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., ranking Democrat on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, asked a Trump Organization lawyer Monday by letter to provide documents showing the company's foreign government payments and... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...