Houston bike sharing program poised for another big expansion
Houston City Council this week will consider another expansion to the Houston BCycle, in a move that would grow the bike share program from 66 to 97 stations and from 430 to 767 bikes.
The $300,000 expansion, which would be paid for with federal grant funds, would add stations near Texas Southern University, the University of Houston and UH-Downtown for the first time, and also would add stations to portions of the Inner Loop not currently served.
Click here for a map of existing stations. Information provided to council members ahead of the vote states that service also will be expanded to... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'