Houston Democrat Al Green to boycott Trump's first State of the Union adddress
WASHINGTON – Houston Democrat Al Green, who has sought President Donald Trump's impeachment three times, announced Tuesday that he will boycott the president's first State of the Union address.
"Tonight, I will do something that is as old as the Boston Tea Party, righteous as the Civil Rights movement, honorable as the Women's Suffrage movement, and as necessary as the LGBTQ rights movement," Green said in a statement.
"All of these actions were done as matters of principle and conviction," he added. "Therefore, tonight, as a matter of principle and conviction, I... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...