Houston dog trainer ready to take skills to Congress
Maybe what Congress has needed all along is a dog trainer.
As unique backgrounds to run for Congress go, few can match H.P. Parvizian, a lifelong Houston resident who has been running a dog training business for the past several years.
Parvizian says while it might seem like a quirky background, it might have helped prepare him.
"We learn to communicate with one another even though we don't speak the same language," Parvizian says about working with dogs.
In addition, he said as dog trainers, they spend a lot of time redirecting energy -- something Congress might need a little... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you