Houston to remember Councilman Larry Green
Houston City Councilman Larry Green, who was found dead in his home last week, is to be remembered at a funeral Monday in southwest Houston.
Green, who represented District K for more than six years, was 52. Police do not suspect foul play, although an official cause of death has not yet been determined.
The Homegoing Service at Brentwood Baptist Church, 13033 Landmark St., is scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m., preceded by a viewing and an Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity service.
A special jazz celebration was held Sunday in Sugar Land.
Read more: Councilman Larry Green remembered as a friend to... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...