Houston to remember Councilman Larry Green
Houston City Councilman Larry Green, who was found dead in his home last week, is to be remembered at a funeral Monday in southwest Houston.
Green, who represented District K for more than six years, was 52. Police do not suspect foul play, although an official cause of death has not yet been determined.
The Homegoing Service at Brentwood Baptist Church, 13033 Landmark St., is scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m., preceded by a viewing and an Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity service.
A special jazz celebration was held Sunday in Sugar Land.
Read more: Councilman Larry Green remembered as a friend to... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House