Houston to resume tree waste and heavy trash collection
Houston crews will resume collecting residents' junk waste and yard waste for the first time since Hurricane Harvey diverted all trash collection efforts other than weekly garbage pickup to removing storm debris.
The regular tree waste schedule will restart March 1, and normal junk waste pickup (furniture, appliances and other bulky items) will resume April 2.
The city retrieves these special types of trash on only one day every other month; to find your service day, enter your address into the search bar on this city website.
Houston officials advise residents to place these types of trash... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki