How bad is it? The Suns have as many 40-point losses as the rest of the NBA -- combined
You're not imagining it: The Suns are contending to make this season the worst in franchise history.
In their first 49 years as a franchise, the Phoenix Suns lost a total of four regular season games by 40 or more points.
In their 50th year alone, the franchise has doubled that total.
The Suns have dropped two games in the 2017-18 season so far by 48 points, another by 46 and another by 42.
The Suns' four 40-point losses this season match the rest of the NBA combined.
Phoenix, which has dropped 11 of its last 12 games, is also the first team in the league to lose 40 games this season.... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House