How bad is it? The Suns have as many 40-point losses as the rest of the NBA -- combined
You're not imagining it: The Suns are contending to make this season the worst in franchise history.
In their first 49 years as a franchise, the Phoenix Suns lost a total of four regular season games by 40 or more points.
In their 50th year alone, the franchise has doubled that total.
The Suns have dropped two games in the 2017-18 season so far by 48 points, another by 46 and another by 42.
The Suns' four 40-point losses this season match the rest of the NBA combined.
Phoenix, which has dropped 11 of its last 12 games, is also the first team in the league to lose 40 games this season.... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border