How bad is it? The Suns have as many 40-point losses as the rest of the NBA -- combined
You're not imagining it: The Suns are contending to make this season the worst in franchise history.
In their first 49 years as a franchise, the Phoenix Suns lost a total of four regular season games by 40 or more points.
In their 50th year alone, the franchise has doubled that total.
The Suns have dropped two games in the 2017-18 season so far by 48 points, another by 46 and another by 42.
The Suns' four 40-point losses this season match the rest of the NBA combined.
Phoenix, which has dropped 11 of its last 12 games, is also the first team in the league to lose 40 games this season.... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...