How does it feel? Nobel judges can't reach Dylan
STOCKHOLM — Five days after Bob Dylan was named the winner of the Nobel Prize in literature, no one knows how he feels about the prestigious award — not even the Nobel judges.
The Swedish Academy, which bestows the annual honor, says it hasn't been able to reach Dylan since the award was announced last Thursday.
"We haven't established direct contact with Bob Dylan yet, but I have spoken to one of his closest associates," the academy's permanent secretary, Sara Danius, told The Associated Press in an email on Tuesday.
The academy hopes he will accept the invitation to collect his... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...