How does it feel? Nobel judges can't reach Dylan
STOCKHOLM — Five days after Bob Dylan was named the winner of the Nobel Prize in literature, no one knows how he feels about the prestigious award — not even the Nobel judges.
The Swedish Academy, which bestows the annual honor, says it hasn't been able to reach Dylan since the award was announced last Thursday.
"We haven't established direct contact with Bob Dylan yet, but I have spoken to one of his closest associates," the academy's permanent secretary, Sara Danius, told The Associated Press in an email on Tuesday.
The academy hopes he will accept the invitation to collect his... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler