How Easy Is It to Burn Through a 1TB Data Cap?
We've already written about Comcast's push to saddle more of its customers with a broadband data caps—limits on the amount of data they can use each month without incurring additional charges. Possibly to make the caps more palatable, the company recently upped its data cap from 300 gigabytes (GB) to 1 terabyte (TB).
That sounded like a lot of data, so we investigated how easy it would be to burn through a terabyte of data, and whether you'd be better off paying the extra $35 a month to get the unlimited data plan the company is offering.
The truth is, while we're still not fans of data... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law