How La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries of Arizona is a cut above the rest
For La-Z-Boy® Furniture Galleries of Arizona, “improvement” isn’t just what comes after “home”—it’s a key part of the company ethos to continuously improve.
One of the 34-year-old business’s key differentiators from other retailers is its employees, who are extremely dedicated to enhancing and improving the lives of those around them—in and out of the stores. One way staff members do so is through an active relationship with local charity organizations. According to Jennifer Chandos, brand engagement manager, La-Z-Boy® Furniture Galleries of Arizona’s employees put in 4,200 volunteer hours... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...