How La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries of Arizona is a cut above the rest
For La-Z-Boy® Furniture Galleries of Arizona, “improvement” isn’t just what comes after “home”—it’s a key part of the company ethos to continuously improve.
One of the 34-year-old business’s key differentiators from other retailers is its employees, who are extremely dedicated to enhancing and improving the lives of those around them—in and out of the stores. One way staff members do so is through an active relationship with local charity organizations. According to Jennifer Chandos, brand engagement manager, La-Z-Boy® Furniture Galleries of Arizona’s employees put in 4,200 volunteer hours... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold