How much of $55M judgment will Erin Andrews get?
A Nashville jury on Monday awarded television broadcaster Erin Andrews $55 million in her civil case involving secretly recorded nude videos, but how much of that money will she actually get?
Legal analysts tell The Tennessean that the Fox Sports reporter and "Dancing with the Stars" co-host probably will receive much less money.
Michael David Barrett altered a peephole to Andrews' room in the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University in September 2008 and secretly recorded nude videos of the then-ESPN reporter. Andrews sued him and the hotel owner, West End Hotel Partners, and... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler