How much of $55M judgment will Erin Andrews get?
A Nashville jury on Monday awarded television broadcaster Erin Andrews $55 million in her civil case involving secretly recorded nude videos, but how much of that money will she actually get?
Legal analysts tell The Tennessean that the Fox Sports reporter and "Dancing with the Stars" co-host probably will receive much less money.
Michael David Barrett altered a peephole to Andrews' room in the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University in September 2008 and secretly recorded nude videos of the then-ESPN reporter. Andrews sued him and the hotel owner, West End Hotel Partners, and... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law