How much will the third row in Lexus' RX SUV cost you?
CLOSE Chadwick Boseman stars in this Black Panther themed Lexus LS 500 Super Bowl ad.
Toyota's Lexus division has a created a three-row version of its popular RX hybrid crossover. So how much will that extra space for more passengers cost you?
The 2018 RX 450hL will start at $51,615 including destination charge when it goes on sale this April, about $5,000 more than the two-row version of the 2018 RX 450h.
The RX 450hL gets power from a 3.5-liter V-6 gasoline engine and two electric motors that produce 308 combined horsepower. The hybrid features a continuously variable... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...