How much will the third row in Lexus' RX SUV cost you?
CLOSE Chadwick Boseman stars in this Black Panther themed Lexus LS 500 Super Bowl ad.
Toyota's Lexus division has a created a three-row version of its popular RX hybrid crossover. So how much will that extra space for more passengers cost you?
The 2018 RX 450hL will start at $51,615 including destination charge when it goes on sale this April, about $5,000 more than the two-row version of the 2018 RX 450h.
The RX 450hL gets power from a 3.5-liter V-6 gasoline engine and two electric motors that produce 308 combined horsepower. The hybrid features a continuously variable... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...