How to sell your metro Phoenix home fast and avoid open houses and looky loos
Cleaning your house for a last-minute showing, and then the buyer doesn’t show up. Herding kids and pets out of your home for an open house. Overhearing nasty comments about your countertops from looky loos who aren’t even serious about buying a home.
Many people dread opening their homes to would-be buyers. I wouldn't know what to do with our cats or the laundry room that looks like a second closet since putting away clothes isn't my favorite chore.
A few thousand metro Phoenix homeowners opted to forgo the typical sales process last year and sold their houses to Opendoor or OfferPad. The... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case