How to sell your metro Phoenix home fast and avoid open houses and looky loos
Cleaning your house for a last-minute showing, and then the buyer doesn’t show up. Herding kids and pets out of your home for an open house. Overhearing nasty comments about your countertops from looky loos who aren’t even serious about buying a home.
Many people dread opening their homes to would-be buyers. I wouldn't know what to do with our cats or the laundry room that looks like a second closet since putting away clothes isn't my favorite chore.
A few thousand metro Phoenix homeowners opted to forgo the typical sales process last year and sold their houses to Opendoor or OfferPad. The... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today