How to write a love letter for Valentine's Day (or any other day) and why it's good for you
I keep mine in my underwear drawer, where women tend to keep important things. Baby teeth. Pressed flowers. A high school class ring.
And love letters.
The letters are as different as the men who gave them to me.
His block handwriting in straight lines across pale blue paper.
A few lines of slanted cursive over small watercolor paintings of sunsets on thick cream-colored paper torn from an art pad.
Tiny print covering all the available white space on the inside of Far Side greeting cards.
A child’s scrawl on a piece of folded notebook paper: “I love you Mommy.”
I went in search of them... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list