How to write a love letter for Valentine's Day (or any other day) and why it's good for you
I keep mine in my underwear drawer, where women tend to keep important things. Baby teeth. Pressed flowers. A high school class ring.
And love letters.
The letters are as different as the men who gave them to me.
His block handwriting in straight lines across pale blue paper.
A few lines of slanted cursive over small watercolor paintings of sunsets on thick cream-colored paper torn from an art pad.
Tiny print covering all the available white space on the inside of Far Side greeting cards.
A child’s scrawl on a piece of folded notebook paper: “I love you Mommy.”
I went in search of them... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'