Hub stylists split hairs
Rugged or ratty?
The Boston Bruins [team stats] have grown beards as hairy good luck charms during the Stanley Cup playoffs (as have the rival Vancouver Canucks), and the chin furniture has gotten almost as much attention as the action on the ice.
But the buzzed-about fuzz deserves razor-sharp study. After all, not everyone can pull off the look. The Herald panel of Boston hair experts- Sandy Poirier of Shag salon, Karen Belair of Barbershop Lounge and Dean Mellen of Patrice Vinci salon - found only five players sport beards of distinction. Here’s their hair-splitting report card:
Andrew... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer