Hub stylists split hairs
Rugged or ratty?
The Boston Bruins [team stats] have grown beards as hairy good luck charms during the Stanley Cup playoffs (as have the rival Vancouver Canucks), and the chin furniture has gotten almost as much attention as the action on the ice.
But the buzzed-about fuzz deserves razor-sharp study. After all, not everyone can pull off the look. The Herald panel of Boston hair experts- Sandy Poirier of Shag salon, Karen Belair of Barbershop Lounge and Dean Mellen of Patrice Vinci salon - found only five players sport beards of distinction. Here’s their hair-splitting report card:
Andrew... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...