Hulk Hogan separates persona from person in sex tape trial
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Courtroom action in Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker Media began and ended on explicit notes Tuesday, as Hogan discussed how he tried to separate his wrestling persona from his real-life one.
Testimony included detailed references to Hogan's sex life and sexual parts. In one audio clip from the Bubba The Love Sponge Show, the radio personality and Hogan discussed the length of Hogan's penis. Later in the day, employees from Gawker Media answered questions about why they posted a photo of a penis in an employee-only chat.
The testimony set Twitter aflame, with... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House