Hulking man convicted of killing former college roommate, faces 40 years in prison
He planned his former college roommate’s murder down to the last detail, but his hulking size was a dead giveaway when witnesses described the fleeing killer.
Now 6-foot-9-inch Armand Skrine, 37, of Queens, faces 40 years in prison after his conviction Tuesday for killing David Williams, 30, said Staten Island District Attorney Dan Donovan.
Courtesy of the Staten Island District Attorney’s Office This is the weapon Skrine used to gun down Williams. Skrine taped a trash bag to the rifle to catch shell casings. read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches