Hulking man convicted of killing former college roommate, faces 40 years in prison
He planned his former college roommate’s murder down to the last detail, but his hulking size was a dead giveaway when witnesses described the fleeing killer.
Now 6-foot-9-inch Armand Skrine, 37, of Queens, faces 40 years in prison after his conviction Tuesday for killing David Williams, 30, said Staten Island District Attorney Dan Donovan.
Courtesy of the Staten Island District Attorney’s Office This is the weapon Skrine used to gun down Williams. Skrine taped a trash bag to the rifle to catch shell casings. read more
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow
- 10:50 Trump says he thinks he swayed Macron's thinking on Iran
- 09:42 Trump says hostilities with North Korea improving
- 08:55 Trump 'won't be involved' in special counsel's Russia probe
- 08:02 The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
- 03:25 SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine...
- 03:10 ASU baseball falls to New Mexico State, ending three-game win streak
- 02:25 Lawyer: Trump ready for role in raids' evidence review
- 01:14 Genetic sleuthing bolsters food poisoning searches