Hundreds of migrant kids in limbo have no clear path forward
(Bloomberg) -- The Trump administration declared it met a judge’s deadline to reunify immigrant children taken from their parents, but left out a quarter of the separated families it initially agreed to reconnect.
In all, 711 children are in limbo as federal authorities have categorized their parents “not eligible” or “not available” to be reunited. More than half those children are associated with adults who have left the U.S., either having been deported or having agreed to leave the country. In other cases, parents may have a serious criminal record or signed documents giving up the... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...