Huntsville Hospital mobile unit to provide free care to homeless community
Huntsville Hospital's Mobile Medical Unit will roll through the Downtown Rescue Mission parking lot Thursday to serve men, women and children in need.
The urgent care on wheels will be available from 10-11 a.m. on 1400 Evangel Drive in Huntsville. The free medical clinic is part of Huntsville Hospital's new bimonthly mission to improve the health of the local homeless community.
Huntsville Hospital Emergency Department Physician Dr. Shane O'Neill, registered nurses and other hospital employees will be on hand to help participants.
The Mobile Medical Unit, purchased with funding from the... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards
- 14:16 Marcus Cooper visits Cardinals as team searches for CB to pair with...