Huntsville police plan to set DUI checkpoints Saturday
The Huntsville Police Department has announced that its DUI Task Force will set up checkpoints at some traffic "hot spots" on Saturday, May 20.
According to a police department advisory issued Friday, its task force uses state data that has identified 40 traffic accident hot spots throughout the city. It plans checkpoints at "one or more" of them.
"If you are stopped at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint be prepared to present your driver license, proof of insurance and vehicle tag registration to the officers," says the advisory issued Friday.
Observers who want to... read more
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe