Huntsville police plan to set DUI checkpoints Saturday
The Huntsville Police Department has announced that its DUI Task Force will set up checkpoints at some traffic "hot spots" on Saturday, May 20.
According to a police department advisory issued Friday, its task force uses state data that has identified 40 traffic accident hot spots throughout the city. It plans checkpoints at "one or more" of them.
"If you are stopped at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint be prepared to present your driver license, proof of insurance and vehicle tag registration to the officers," says the advisory issued Friday.
Observers who want to... read more
- 18:02 Arizona Wildcats release mens basketball schedule for 2017-18
- 17:58 John Kelly photographed with his head in hands during Trump speech,...
- 17:45 Brophy Prep's Jaxson Baker commits to Central Arkansas for basketball
- 17:18 Amazon rejects Tucson's gift of a 21-foot saguaro cactus
- 17:12 Moore: Don't look now, but Arizona Diamondbacks could be on another...
- 16:58 Winners and losers in GOP's last-ditch health overhaul
- 16:43 Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
- 15:54 Appeals court blocks San Francisco warning law for soda ads
- 15:00 FDA OKs Glaxo's inhaler, first one to combine 3 medicines
- 14:45 Ahwatukee icon moves as church makes way for South Mountain Freeway