Huntsville police plan to set DUI checkpoints Saturday
The Huntsville Police Department has announced that its DUI Task Force will set up checkpoints at some traffic "hot spots" on Saturday, May 20.
According to a police department advisory issued Friday, its task force uses state data that has identified 40 traffic accident hot spots throughout the city. It plans checkpoints at "one or more" of them.
"If you are stopped at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint be prepared to present your driver license, proof of insurance and vehicle tag registration to the officers," says the advisory issued Friday.
Observers who want to... read more
- 20:39 More than a meal: Corner in downtown Phoenix turns into place of...
- 19:28 Barton to go mum over disclosed photo, citing probe
- 19:28 Republican push tax plan hard, but voters seem uninterested
- 19:28 AP source: Flynn lawyers make a break with Trump team
- 18:34 Detroit Lions look like fried turkeys against Minnesota Vikings
- 18:34 Bruce Pearl still refusing to interview with Auburn officials and...
- 18:34 University of Louisville is considering doing away with the...
- 17:43 Thanksgiving Day temperature climbs to 87 degrees, tying all-time...
- 17:14 Coyotes will be without goalie Antti Raanta for at least the next...
- 16:27 Civilian Phoenix police assistants to start handling some patrol calls