Huntsville police plan to set DUI checkpoints Saturday
The Huntsville Police Department has announced that its DUI Task Force will set up checkpoints at some traffic "hot spots" on Saturday, May 20.
According to a police department advisory issued Friday, its task force uses state data that has identified 40 traffic accident hot spots throughout the city. It plans checkpoints at "one or more" of them.
"If you are stopped at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint be prepared to present your driver license, proof of insurance and vehicle tag registration to the officers," says the advisory issued Friday.
Observers who want to... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all