Huntsville police plan to set DUI checkpoints Saturday
The Huntsville Police Department has announced that its DUI Task Force will set up checkpoints at some traffic "hot spots" on Saturday, May 20.
According to a police department advisory issued Friday, its task force uses state data that has identified 40 traffic accident hot spots throughout the city. It plans checkpoints at "one or more" of them.
"If you are stopped at a Traffic Safety Checkpoint be prepared to present your driver license, proof of insurance and vehicle tag registration to the officers," says the advisory issued Friday.
Observers who want to... read more
- 18:23 Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller open to playing Grand Canyon...
- 18:23 Arizona Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson is ready for his latest challenge
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter