Hyundai: Don't like your car? Take it back.
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE South Korean automotive brands topped the ranks in one of the auto industry's most closely watched quality surveys.
Forget a test drive. How about a test buy?
Hyundai announced Tuesday that it would allow U.S. shoppers to return their vehicles within three days if they’re not happy with their purchase.
Although franchise automotive dealerships can offer similar deals on their own, Hyundai is believed to be the first major automaker to extend the offer across its entire network.
The company will also allow buyers to complete most paperwork online and schedule... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls