Hyundai: Don't like your car? Take it back.
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE South Korean automotive brands topped the ranks in one of the auto industry's most closely watched quality surveys.
Forget a test drive. How about a test buy?
Hyundai announced Tuesday that it would allow U.S. shoppers to return their vehicles within three days if they’re not happy with their purchase.
Although franchise automotive dealerships can offer similar deals on their own, Hyundai is believed to be the first major automaker to extend the offer across its entire network.
The company will also allow buyers to complete most paperwork online and schedule... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map