Hyundai: Don't like your car? Take it back.
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE South Korean automotive brands topped the ranks in one of the auto industry's most closely watched quality surveys.
Forget a test drive. How about a test buy?
Hyundai announced Tuesday that it would allow U.S. shoppers to return their vehicles within three days if they’re not happy with their purchase.
Although franchise automotive dealerships can offer similar deals on their own, Hyundai is believed to be the first major automaker to extend the offer across its entire network.
The company will also allow buyers to complete most paperwork online and schedule... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget