I-96 shootings suspect to get independent psychiatric exam
Pontiac - The attorney for a Wixom man believed responsible for at least 24 random shootings at motorists across four counties in October said Thursday he is arranging an independent psychiatric examination for his client.Raulie Wayne Casteel, 43, faces 60 charges stemming from incidents in Oakland County alone. Casteel is charged with assault with intent to murder and firearms offenses in nine shooting incidents in Commerce Township and Wixom. He was not present at Thursday's hearing before Oakland Circuit Judge Denise Langford Morris.
"We are in the process of arranging an... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco