ICE to repatriate Chinese ASU student caught taking videos in ASU women's bathroom
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Arizona State University student Xiaoyuan Zhang, 21, a Chinese national, is accused of taking photos and videos of women from beneath bathroom stalls on the school's Tempe campus on Sept. 26, 2016.
A 22-year-old Chinese student caught surreptitiously taking videos of students in a women's restroom at Arizona State University has voluntarily agreed to return to his country, according to his lawyer.
The move avoids a formal deportation that could have posed difficulties for the United States given China's reputation for not cooperating with U.S. on such... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...