ICE to repatriate Chinese ASU student caught taking videos in ASU women's bathroom
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Arizona State University student Xiaoyuan Zhang, 21, a Chinese national, is accused of taking photos and videos of women from beneath bathroom stalls on the school's Tempe campus on Sept. 26, 2016.
A 22-year-old Chinese student caught surreptitiously taking videos of students in a women's restroom at Arizona State University has voluntarily agreed to return to his country, according to his lawyer.
The move avoids a formal deportation that could have posed difficulties for the United States given China's reputation for not cooperating with U.S. on such... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...