ICE to repatriate Chinese ASU student caught taking videos in ASU women's bathroom
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Arizona State University student Xiaoyuan Zhang, 21, a Chinese national, is accused of taking photos and videos of women from beneath bathroom stalls on the school's Tempe campus on Sept. 26, 2016.
A 22-year-old Chinese student caught surreptitiously taking videos of students in a women's restroom at Arizona State University has voluntarily agreed to return to his country, according to his lawyer.
The move avoids a formal deportation that could have posed difficulties for the United States given China's reputation for not cooperating with U.S. on such... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches