ICE to repatriate Chinese ASU student caught taking videos in ASU women's bathroom
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
Arizona State University student Xiaoyuan Zhang, 21, a Chinese national, is accused of taking photos and videos of women from beneath bathroom stalls on the school's Tempe campus on Sept. 26, 2016.
A 22-year-old Chinese student caught surreptitiously taking videos of students in a women's restroom at Arizona State University has voluntarily agreed to return to his country, according to his lawyer.
The move avoids a formal deportation that could have posed difficulties for the United States given China's reputation for not cooperating with U.S. on such... read more
- 10:00 Phoenix police look for motorist who fatally hit pedestrian
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again