Iconic mural along downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row vandalized
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
An “iconic” mural on Roosevelt and Fifth streets in Phoenix featuring a profile of a woman looking toward the sky was defaced with gold spray paint Wednesday morning.
The mural was painted on the side of the Flowers building in 2009 by El Mac, a renown street artist, and Augustine Kofie.
The mural is painted on the side of the restaurant Taco Chelo, which is expected to open in a few weeks. The restaurant is located along the Roosevelt Row area at the north end of downtown Phoenix, where numerous murals adorn buildings and walls in... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches