Iconic mural along downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row vandalized
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
An “iconic” mural on Roosevelt and Fifth streets in Phoenix featuring a profile of a woman looking toward the sky was defaced with gold spray paint Wednesday morning.
The mural was painted on the side of the Flowers building in 2009 by El Mac, a renown street artist, and Augustine Kofie.
The mural is painted on the side of the restaurant Taco Chelo, which is expected to open in a few weeks. The restaurant is located along the Roosevelt Row area at the north end of downtown Phoenix, where numerous murals adorn buildings and walls in... read more
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe