Iconic Tempe bar Minder Binders' funky collection heads to auction
The wacky, kitschy and sometimes colossal collection of oddities that stuffed Minder Binders, a longtime Tempe and ASU hangout, will hit the auction block on Saturday.
The auction will include more than 500 items, such as a British-style red telephone booth, a 25-foot antique umiak whaling boat, a giant Paul Bunyan head and a movie-prop sculpture of a Roman gladiator.
EJ’s Auction & Consignment in Glendale is selling nostalgia to those who remember the red barn-looking restaurant and bar that opened at the corner of McClintock and University drives at the dawn of the 1970s. The... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt