Iguodala, Bogut out with injuries for Warriors
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors swingman Andre Iguodala will miss at least the next three games with right knee tendinitis and center Andrew Bogut is sitting out against the Orlando Magic with an ankle injury.
Warriors coach Mark Jackson said before Tuesday night's game against the Magic that Iguodala has been dealing with tendinitis in his knee in recent games. Jackson also said Bogut "tweaked" one of his ankles in Sunday's win at Portland.
The injuries come at a pivotal time for the Warriors, who were beginning a five-game homestand and looking to improve their position... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional